Weight loss tips

Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.

Re: Weight loss tips

Postby heal12 » Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:15 am

I have tried almost everything, still not getting good results.

vitamin b12
heal12

Postby korryaldrin » Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:55 am

1. Broth

2. Extra virgin coconut oil

3. Apple cider vinegar

4. Cinnamon

5. Lemons

6. Fresh juices

7. Fresh greens and vegetables    
korryaldrin

Postby FreshyVit » Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:51 pm

It is not easy running a diet program, but with determination and high spirits, doing so will be easy
FreshyVit

Postby abbieestra » Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:45 am

Tips:

Proper intake of protein, carbohydrates, vitamins, etc.

Exercise,

active lifestyle.

In short, you need to shift your lifestyle to a more healthy one.
abbieestra

Postby andreamartinez » Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:47 pm

Fruit diet. I don't starve myself but I eat variety of fruits. It's either I will eat raw or I could make a shake out of it. But my favorite is a bignay fruit because it helps to reduce my appetite. Aside from losing weight it also gives my body nutrients. Actually according to research, this fruits is similar to grapes that it could turned out to be wine.
andreamartinez

Postby sakshi2110 » Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:06 am

Intake of lots of juices will help in weight loss.
sakshi2110

Postby ednachopin » Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:26 am

Maybe the following tips can help.
1) Eat six small meals a day. Stoking your body with food every three to four hours can rev your metabolism to the max.
2) Run 10 100-yard sprints and burn up to 500 calories.
3) Wait 20 minutes before going for seconds.
4) Throw on a hoodie before working out. When your muscles are warm, you actually burn more calories.
5) Use a smaller dinner plate—it’ll limit how much you can pile on.
6) Use a blue dinner plate. Studies show the color has an appetite- suppressing effect (as opposed to red and yellow plates).
7) Sub in nonfat Greek yogurt for mayo and sour cream—you’ll save 700 cals and 100 cals per half cup, respectively.
8) Eat peanuts from their shells. You’ll nosh on 50% fewer nuts in a sitting just trying to peel before eating.
9) Chew on sugar-free mint gum after a meal. Mint flavors send signals to your brain that it’s time to stop eating.
10) Snack on pistachios instead of pretzels.
11) Take up power yoga. You can burn up to 344 calories a class.
12) Train fasted once a week. This helps the body to keep adrenaline high and blood sugar low.
13)Try some supplements such as resveratrol or celastrol to help you while doing enough exercise.
ednachopin

Postby bukaji » Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:09 pm

really, It is very useful article for me, i get some of great information i didn’t know it, thanks so much
very useful information.
bukaji

Postby ColinMartin19 » Tue Sep 29, 2015 12:39 pm

For weight loss following protein rich diet and drinking lots of water will certainly helps in losing weight.
ColinMartin19

Postby tanik » Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:56 pm

I don't think that you've followed any working strategy and workout for weight loss. There are so many strategies are available for loosing weight naturally and the most followed is, proper workout daily. I'll suggest you to join a gym where you can enjoy good workouts and they should suggest you about loosing your weight or you can order a few amount of health and fitness products which works for weight loss. The most important thing, you'll follow a diet routine and eat healthy oil free foods, following a diet routine doesn't mean you've to eat less. Be serious, you'll surely enjoy the benefits.
tanik

Next

Return to Health Food Discussion Forum