Looking for help - negative effects of Soy/Tofu on young men

Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.

Looking for help - negative effects of Soy/Tofu on young men

Postby ACL » Thu Nov 12, 2015 7:19 pm

Hi there

I have just a quick question on soy/tofu. I know there is quite a lot of stuff written about it online, but a lot of it seems contradictory so I was hoping some long-time soy/tofu eaters could tell me some of their experiences.

I am a 20 year old guy. Probably not quite fully physically developed yet (I still grow pretty poor facial hair, yet to develop chest hair etc.). I turned vegetarian 8 months ago and since then have replaced meat with tofu. I have been eating around 120 - 170 grams of usually uncooked tofu for the past 8 months. I was wondering if any long-time soy/tofu consumers could tell me is this is likely to have had/have any negative effects on my body? and if there are negative effects are they reversible from cutting down on / eliminating soy/tofu from my diet?

I've read some reports that eating tofu would lower the level of testosterone in my body and and increase the estrogen, decrease ------- my drive, make me lethargic, slow down physical development, possibly even halt growth of testicles and penis or even reduce the size of these, and just generally reduce my mental ability to concentrate for long periods of time. I find it quite hard to believe but as I've read contradictory stuff online I thought it would be useful to get the thoughts of any long term soy/tofu consumers who can tell me their experience, and if necessary I can alter my diet to reduce or eliminate soy.

Thanks for reading

A
ACL

Re: Looking for help - negative effects of Soy/Tofu on young

Postby pamela12 » Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:30 am

Teas, capsules and tablets put going happening for the order of to the organism to eliminate toxins and remain healthy. They contiguously the body's percent of fat and toting happening the level of cartoon. The digestive system works betters out chilly the constant care of slimming products, made from natural ingredients. Vitality is snappish for any healthy organism and natural herbal medicine is ready to aid in that issue as adroitly as.
http://slimminggarciniaadvice.com/garcinia-health-max/
pamela12

Return to Health Food Discussion Forum