Need some guidance in relation to website

Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.

Need some guidance in relation to website

Postby Healty Jesper » Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:19 pm

Hello fellow users,

I need some pointers in relation to something, which I hope you can shed some light on.
The thing is, I’ve got a friend who owns a youtube-channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/plantsugar - where he shares videos concerning how to live a healthy lifestyle, food (he’s a vegan), ecology, being active etc. But, he’s been active on the channel for more than 1 year now, and it hasn’t exactly gathered the attention he thought it would. Soo, it would mean a lot if you would take a look at some of the videos, and share your views on what you think. For instance, if you think they’re great – why? And if you think they could be better – how/what’s missing?

Btw., this isn’t a promotion of the channel – I don’t expect it to get tons of views because of a single post. I’m only posting this, to (hopefully) be able to show him in the right direction.

Best regards,
Jesper
Healty Jesper

Return to Health Food Discussion Forum