eating fat sugar

Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.

eating fat sugar

Postby eric » Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:57 pm

been my first post I must say "when it comes to nutrition a little bit of knowledge can be dangerous"

Just recently I saw a program on TV, two brothers who just happened to be twin did a experiment for the TV program, one ate the fat based diet and the other eat a sugar based diet. while the joke had food with a sugar in his diet could of ended up a diabetic the one who eat the fat based diet could of become a diabetic a lot faster.

The aim of the TV program (I think) they pointed near the end of the program, you should not eat any food that contains both fat & sugar in it.

Now we need to eat "fibre -- fat & protein" every day

So does this mean you should not eat fat & fruit at the same meal? or to put it another way is it dangerous to eat food with fat in it and fruit near the same time and what time frame should we make to separate these different food types.
eric

Re: eating fat sugar

Postby marina101 » Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:06 pm

Sugars Added to 68 Percent of Foods: Here's How to Slash It
http://www.healthyfastfoodoption.com/su ... -slash-it/
marina101

Postby bharatverma » Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:53 am

Nice......
bharatverma

Postby eric » Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:42 pm

Thank-you for the reply I think maybe the question is not answered from the link you gave.

I have never had suugar in tea I found the taste good.
When I was a young boy I used to have 2 sugars with my coffee, my relatives said my teeth would drop oout. So I cut back 1/4 of a tespon each week, at the start off the week was the hardest but after 8 weeks no more sugar needed. I wish more people would do this I hate been offered coffe or tea with sugar added.

Last year I made a real effort to kill off my sweet tooth since I am getting close to retirement age and diabetes runs in the family.

But lately I no longer have coffee or tea unless there is nothing else going.
eric

Postby ednachopin » Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:23 am

You can try the stevia extract which is a new kind of sugar.
ednachopin

Postby eric » Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:02 am

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't want to eat sugar (or have sugar with food) READ THE QUESTION
eric

Postby Engres » Tue May 03, 2016 7:36 am

I prefer food that is nutritionally balanced than have to eat like this because this is not good for health. Maybe if some time consuming it is not a problem but it must be balanced by eating fruits. I've rarely consume fat sugar. I prefer bought from a catering because it consists of a variety of healthy food as well as drink.
Engres

Return to Health Food Discussion Forum