Tea benefits

Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.

Re: Tea benefits

Postby rockmartinn24 » Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:35 pm

Tea is the second most widely consumed beverage in the world. Tea is prepared from linder leaves, leaf buds and tender stalks. The most popular tea are
1. Green Tea
2. Black Tea

1. Green Tea : The main green tea benefits include helping with cancer, infections, high cholesterols issues, impaired immune function, cardiovascular diseases and rheumatoid arthritis.

2. Black Tea Benefits :
1. Black Tea Saves arteries
2. Black Tea Inhibits cancer growth
3. Black Tea Wipes out viruses
rockmartinn24

Postby radleywotson » Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:51 am

Nice post, and here is some more benefit of tea,
Study finds tea drinkers have lower blood pressure
Tea may lower cholesterol and protect against heart disease
Black tea may lower “bad” cholesterol
Tea consumption may help heart disease patients
radleywotson

Postby janysek » Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:08 pm

I am an avid tea. I could never spend a whole day without a cup of freshly brewed green tea in bulk. The smell is enough to make my mouth water and the delicious sensation of hot fresh tea slide down my throat is something I always take time to enjoy during my tea break. Green tea has tons of health benefits and are an excellent source of antioxidants.
janysek

Postby businessone01 » Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:49 am

As I hear about the benefits of green tea is one the biggest benefit of Green tea is it include helping with cancer,impaired immune function, infections and high cholesterols issues. Green tea is also very helpful in losing weight. Green tea is a good weight loss supplements but not all of them are good for our budgets.
businessone01

Postby kennyjoyy » Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:58 am

AS per I know A recent study published in the journal Circulation found that drinking more than two cups of tea a day decreased the risk of death following a heart attack by 44 percent. Even less spirited tea drinkers were rewarded: Consuming just two cups a day decreased the risk of death by almost a third.
kennyjoyy

Postby bethel211 » Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:07 am

rockmartinn24 wrote:Tea is the second most widely consumed beverage in the world. Tea is prepared from linder leaves, leaf buds and tender stalks. The most popular tea are
1. Green Tea
2. Black Tea

1. Green Tea : The main green tea benefits include helping with cancer, infections, high cholesterols issues, impaired immune function, cardiovascular diseases and rheumatoid arthritis.

2. Black Tea Benefits :
1. Black Tea Saves arteries
2. Black Tea Inhibits cancer growth
3. Black Tea Wipes out viruses

Black tea can also help prevent heart attack and prevent tooth decay, can lower cholesterol, act as an arthritis soother and may help folks burn fat.

Postby jaxter » Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:03 pm

I think your post will be knowledgeable for that person who has firm faith that tea has only bad effects on the human health. I am totally agreed with your post and ideas. Taking tea twice a day is very good for the human minds. It is also very helpful in preventing the human beings from many diseases like heart disease, flu, high blood pressure etc.
jaxter

Postby sanjibeceltic » Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:45 am

I agree with jaxter the information is really knowledgeable. Thank you for the information.

http://www.thebodyholiday.com/the-resort/rooms
sanjibeceltic

Postby thomasjacksonn » Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:36 pm

Green tea is one of the types of drinks that provide us with a large set of health benefits. Green tea has been effective in reducing cholesterol to some extent. Chamomile tea is a favorite that many use if they have trouble sleeping. Herbal teas have long been known to have medicinal benefits as well as being tasty to drink.

excessive sweating
thomasjacksonn

Next

Return to Health Food Discussion Forum