Tips for stay healthy...

Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.

Tips for stay healthy...

Postby handythomas » Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:44 am

Tip 1. Eat a Nutritious Breakfast
After a long nights sleep it is important to refuel. It will help you do better in school. Some ideas for quick, healthy breakfast: Peanut butter on toasted whole-grain bread, Yogurt with fruit, Cheese slices on toast, and Fruit on cereals.
Tip 2. Eat a variety of foods.
Your body needs nutrients and many different vitamins and minerals from a variety of foods. Balancing food choices from the Food Guide Pyramid and checking nutrition labels will help you to get the nutrients you need.
Tip 3. Get moving....Get Jogging And Running
Walk, bike or jog when going somewhere. Climb stairs instead of taking an escalator. Try to do something active for a total of 30 minutes every day.
Tip 4. Participate in activities you enjoy.
Always start with warm-ups to get the muscles going. Do 20 minutes of an aerobic activity followed by activities that will make you stronger like push-ups or sit-ups.
Tip5. Choose healthy snacks.
It is wise to choose snacks from different food groups. Some choices would be: graham crackers, an apple or celery sticks with peanut butter and raisins.
Tip 6. Include whole grains and fiber in your diet.
Try breads such as whole-wheat, bagels and pita. Spaghetti and oatmeal are also good choices.
Tip 7. Participate in physical activities at school or out side.
This would include physical education and sports. It will make you feel good about yourself.
Tip 8. Drink plenty of water.
Your body is 65% water. That shows how important water is to your body. Make sure you drink a total of 8 glasses of water each day. That can inlcude the water from foods such as fruits.
Tip 9. Include others in your activities.
Take a dog for a walk. Walk or workout with a friend.
Tip 10. Having FUN is important.
Try new things, this can be in activities or food. Never be afraid to try....who knows you might just like it. And your body will thank you in the end.
handythomas

Re: Tips for stay healthy...

Postby jhonkevin » Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:17 pm

Eat a Nutritious Breakfast
Choose healthy snacks.
Be on a healthy diet
Staying active is the way to be
Be wary of obesity and being overweight
Control Stress
Get yourself health screened regularly
No Smoking Please!
Participate in activities you enjoy.
Having FUN is important.
jhonkevin

Postby smithshn » Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:50 pm

I have read the tips about the stay healthy. It is really nice and interesting to me. I am really appreciated for your valuable knowledge. I am agree that it is require regular exercise and follow the diet schedule of the food.
smithshn

Postby enricoy » Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:12 pm

Guys i suggest you only one thing that is Walking.You eat each every thing what you want but with this you will have talke walking daily and regularly.because of this you will stay healthy and fitness.....Plz try it and ..................
enricoy

Postby bradhodgy » Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:26 am

You mention a great tips to stay health. I am using the same tips but little bit difference :-
1.Eat a variety of nutrient-rich foods.
2.Enjoy plenty of whole grains, fruits and vegetables.
3.Maintain a healthy weight
4.Eat moderate portions
5.Eat regular meals
6.Reduce, don't eliminate certain foods
7.Balance your food choices over time
8.Know your diet pitfalls
9.Make changes gradually
10.Remember, foods are not good or bad.
bradhodgy

Postby businessone01 » Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:04 pm

Hi Friends,
Thanks for sharing such a useful and healthy tips basically healthy eating starts with learning how to eat smart.i have some smart and healthy tips hope you follow.One of the most important thing is diet planning ,think about planning a healthy diet as a number of small and manageable tips rather than one big drastic change.fruits and vegetables are the basic key of a healthy die,so add fruits and green vegetables in you daily diet.choose healthy carbohydrates and fiber sources, especially whole grains.always eat a variety of nutrient-rich foods and eat regular meals.
businessone01

Postby shaw » Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:43 pm

Living longer with a healthy diet. I always have some special food in my daily diet. I recommend to make the following food groups as part of your daily diet:

Spirulina (blue-green algae)
Cranberries, Blueberries, Blackberries
Leafy greens
Almonds and Walnuts
Flax seed

Please check out my website ( still updating… ), I have list of some healthy diet recipes
https://sites.google.com/site/livinghealthyway/
shaw

Postby forigners » Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:54 am

I loved to see such a nice tips share here to maintained the good health with the balanced food.

Postby angelscrocher » Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:41 am

If you want to stay healthy in long time so keep use healthy food, use maximum 4 to 5 little water in a day. do maximum routine exercise like yoga, running, walking and cycling. avoid to use any kind of nicotine product and alcohol product.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
map hosting
angelscrocher

Postby sanjibeceltic » Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:50 am

Try to take light food, sleep well, stay out of tension.

http://www.thebodyholiday.com/activities/yoga
sanjibeceltic

Next

Return to Health Food Discussion Forum