What happens after the first day diet?

Share your opinions on Raw Food Diet

What happens after the first day diet?

Postby nancynicon » Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:22 pm

The only thing i realize is; It takes consistency and balance in this situation of energy deficit, which should not mean go hungry, but we adjust to a -500 kcal / day daily needs. Of course, this is ideal to occur through diet and exercise together: Eat less and move more...
Share your opinions also...
nancynicon

Re: What happens after the first day diet?

Postby FreshyVit » Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:19 am

I think, when we Abel daily diet, your body will be weak because not familiar with decreased food intake. But if we keep doing the diet in the following days, your body will get used to
FreshyVit

Re: What happens after the first day diet?

Postby abbieestra » Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:47 am

nancynicon wrote:The only thing i realize is; It takes consistency and balance in this situation of energy deficit, which should not mean go hungry, but we adjust to a -500 kcal / day daily needs. Of course, this is ideal to occur through diet and exercise together: Eat less and move more...
Share your opinions also...

you cant measure something during a 1 day period. it needs 1 to 3 months before you can see the difference in your daily diet.
abbieestra

Return to Raw Food Diet