What is an organic food?

Share your opinions on Organic Food and Organic Food Sources.

Re: What is an organic food?

Postby wagkangmakulit » Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:13 am

THanks for the share. Nice topic
wagkangmakulit

Postby jack-9099 » Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:14 am

I think ,
Organic foods are foods that are produced using methods that do not involve modern synthetic inputs such as synthetic pesticides and chemical fertilizers, do not contain genetically modified organisms, and are not processed using irradiation, industrial solvents, or chemical food additives.

Postby mergydiker » Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:34 am

Organically grown foods are becoming more popular as people worry more about the health and the safety of the food they eat. Organic food ensures high food quality, which other conventional foods cannot give.

Table Pad Cover
mergydiker

Postby briensmith19 » Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:36 am

Organic foods are foods that are produced using methods that do not involve modern synthetic inputs such as synthetic pesticides and chemical fertilizers, do not contain genetically modified organisms, and are not processed using irradiation, industrial solvents, or chemical food additives.

For the vast majority of human history, agriculture can be described as "organic"; only during the 20th century was a large supply of new synthetic chemicals introduced to the food supply. The organic farming movement arose in the 1940s in response to the industrialization of agriculture known as the Green Revolution.

Thanks,

hoody

anniversary gifts for men
briensmith19

Postby millsheigh » Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:25 am

Organic foods are foods that are produced, processed and packaged without using chemicals. Organic foods are not subsidized by the government. Organic food ensures high food quality, which other conventional foods cannot give.

Table Cloth
millsheigh

Postby jacquescook » Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:40 am

Organic foods are foods that are produced, processed & packaged without using chemicals. The main advantage of organic foods in our diet is that it reduces the risk of cancer. Organically grow food can protect the topsoil from erosion & is a great way of getting closer to nature.

web development companies
jacquescook

Postby marvinlzinn » Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:48 pm

There are a lot of good explanations here.

I understand it from having been a usually sick child to eliminate all disease by not eating the poison most business uses to make more profits from.
Then some license for the name Organic, and lie about it as much as they can get by with.
Junk food is cheaper, but cost a lot more from doctors and drugs they prescribe.

I keep things simple, I classify "Organic" to mean as close as possible to the say God created it. There is nothing better you can use than that!

But I was wondering: Is there an organic woman anywhere? If so, will she convince me to eat fruit that will kill me? :)

marvin
marvinlzinn

Postby jamesbowl50 » Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:46 am

Organic foods are foods that are produced using methods that do not involve modern synthetic inputs such as synthetic pesticides and chemical fertilizers, do not contain genetically modified organisms, and are not processed using irradiation, chemical food additives.
jamesbowl50

Postby johnreal » Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:16 am

organic food is food grown on a farm certified organic by the USDA. these farms must follow strict regulations as to what can be used on the farm. the farmer must keep precise records of what was used.
johnreal

Postby soniasyril » Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:17 am

In other words, organic food based on the farm which are not sold by any manufacturer. The use of conventional pesticides is not safe for production.
soniasyril

PreviousNext

Return to Organic Food