What is an organic food?

Share your opinions on Organic Food and Organic Food Sources.

Re: What is an organic food?

Postby AliciaParker » Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:34 pm

Organic food is food grown without chemicals that can harm the land, water or human health. These food do not contain any kind of herbicides or pesticides. Organic certification of food can be through an independent organization or government program. They are used due to their natural properties and are highly nutritious.

Postby joey » Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:36 am

organically grown food is basically natural products grown by companies which have been certified for their strict pursuit of rules in favor of quality rather than quantity.
joey

Postby robert1991 » Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:07 pm

Organic food is something which is cultivated in different way like crop rotation etc.It is better then non organic food and is helps you remain healthy. You can check it on internet by typingGrocery online
robert1991

Postby fishopaoiu69 » Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:20 pm

Organic foods are generally used to describe food grown without artificial fertilizers or pesticides and more in a way that emphasizes crop rotation, utilization of natural fertilizers and ensure that the soil life is maintained.

Postby markdevis33 » Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:53 pm

Many people shell out extra money for organic food in the belief that it's safer and more nutritious. So people choose to buy organic foods for many different reasons. One of them is perceived health benefits. I would choose nutrition food products that has no pesticides and I think that's the best way to protect your health with nutrition food
markdevis33

Burun Estetiği

Postby danielethan6 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:15 am

I found your website on another site. It helped me do my research on this topic. I have read most of them and got a lot from them. You are doing the great work!
-----------------------------------------
burun estetigi
danielethan6

Burun Estetiği

Postby danielethan6 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:15 am

I found your website on another site. It helped me do my research on this topic. I have read most of them and got a lot from them. You are doing the great work!
-----------------------------------------
burun estetigi
danielethan6

Postby andinod » Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:39 pm

Organic food are foods that are produced using methods that do not involve modern synthetic inputs such as synthetic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Organic foods are also not processed using irradiation, industrial solvents, or chemical food additives,

You can consider with this take care of your health and make less fat less carbs meals, traying to make them more natural. For healthy natural foods you can download this tips. visit... http://lowfatcakerecipes.org
andinod

Postby Serenwill » Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:01 am

Eating organic means avoiding the pesticide residue left on foods, and it may even mean more nutritious varietals, though research into that subject has yielded mixed results. While there are few if any proven health impacts from consuming trace quantities of pesticides on foods, a growing number of people take the precaution of avoiding exposure just in case, particularly in the cases of pregnant women (growing babies are exposed to most of the chemicals that mom consume) and the parents of young children.
Serenwill

Postby tammi6523 » Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:07 am

Nice Posts.
My wife refuses to eat non-organic food and we end up spending twice as much money for "organic" food. She claims they have all sorts of health benefits but Ive never opened up an issue of muscle and fitness and read "organic food is better than non-organic food" so im kinda iffy on the issue.

For example, 2 1/2 dozen eggs cost 3 bucks. 1 dozen organic eggs costs 4 bucks.

Replace gas Furnace
tammi6523

PreviousNext

Return to Organic Food