What is an organic food?

Share your opinions on Organic Food and Organic Food Sources.

wrowi club, discussion

Postby wrowi » Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:38 pm

I used to be very pleased to seek out this web-site.I wished to thanks to your time for this wonderful learn!! I definitely enjoying each little bit of it and I've you bookmarked to check out new stuff you blog post.
wrowi

Re: What is an organic food?

Postby Mary.Bennett1988 » Tue May 22, 2012 11:42 am

I'm ordering organic food from here http://www.iherb.com/certified-organic- ... ode=faf116
Mary.Bennett1988

Postby jackflaming » Thu May 24, 2012 6:20 am

Organic foods are foods that are produced using methods that do not involve modern synthetic inputs such as synthetic pesticides and chemical fertilizers, do not contain genetically modified organisms, and are not processed using irradiation, industrial solvents, or chemical food additives.
jackflaming

Postby goodfoodwarehouse » Mon May 28, 2012 8:40 am

Reasons to buy organic

Some people buy organic produce because they are concerned about pesticides, antibiotics or other chemical residues in food. Although pesticide residues in fruit and vegetables are monitored in Australia, they believe organic food is healthier.

Others appreciate that organic foods promote a healthier and more sustainable use of the environment, and more humane treatment of animals. Also, some people worry about the possible long term health, economic and environmental consequences of GM foods and prefer to support an industry that doesn’t use GM techniques.
goodfoodwarehouse

Postby Thatson » Thu May 31, 2012 4:47 am

Govt subsidized the organic foods.so far as the process foods are heavily subsidized but it depends upon the manufacturers planing. Organic food consist of all type of the fruits , vegetables in which We will get more vitamins and also make us very healthier and also stronger as well as far. Now the days I will plan to grow the tomatoes , peaches , cucumber etc.................
Dental Marketing Ideas
Last edited by Thatson on Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Thatson

Postby rijbadgett » Thu May 31, 2012 11:50 pm

I just started buying organic food. I recently had a total lifestyle change. I want to be healthy and that is why I chose organic superfoods. It is much expensive, but health is wealth.Now I am into cacao powder. You should try it.
rijbadgett

Postby jonathantrott » Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:16 pm

Organic foods are vegetbles, food which is not manufactured humanly.
jonathantrott

Postby dustinscott » Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:16 pm

Organic food is also called agricultural food. Foods that are asserting to be organic must be processed with lesser artificial methods. Homemade food is a good example of Organic food. Besides home, you can also get it in market as there are plenty of organic food suppliers.

Huggies
dustinscott

Postby jonathantrott » Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:27 pm

Organic food is like vegetable, dates.
jonathantrott

Postby adhira » Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:02 am

Organic foods are foods that are produced using methods that do not involve modern synthetic inputs such as synthetic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Organic foods are not processed using irradiation, industrial solvents, or chemical food additives.
adhira

PreviousNext

Return to Organic Food