kids and Organics

Share your opinions on Organic Food and Organic Food Sources.

kids and Organics

Postby greenmom1 » Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:42 pm

As a mom, it is important for me to eat healthy so my children will. I just began eating organic foods and it was a big transition but an important one. I started by searching online for books just like these and found one called "Healthy Baby Happy Home" (healthybabyhappyhome.com). It has really helped me see how important it is to feed my children natural products. The guide contains tons of suggestions for organic products including food, bottles, washes, toys, etc. The author is also very budget conscious because as we all know, organics tend to be more expensive, so he gives recommendations for good products at good prices. I was very satisfied with his information and use this book as my shopping guide! I am hoping to find other moms who give their kids organics and maybe find out what "brand" names you use.
greenmom1

Re: kids and Organics

Postby denisjhon » Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:08 am

Hi..
Thanks for sharing the information... I read it and looks good..
denisjhon

Postby ebonyraid » Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:03 am

Some pesticides are accepted to be neurotoxic, able to could cause abuse to the developing academician and afraid system. Additionally, some advisers feel that accouchement and adolescents may be abnormally accessible to the cancer-causing furnishings of assertive pesticides back the physique is added acute to the appulse of these abstracts during periods of top advance ante and breast development.Eating amoebic foods: Immediately afterwards substituting amoebic aliment items for the children's accustomed diets, the absorption of the organophosphorus pesticides begin in their bodies decreased essentially to non-detectable levels.
ebonyraid

Postby Dolci » Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:09 am

double post, sorry
Last edited by Dolci on Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dolci

Postby Dolci » Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:10 am

I am new to organics, and i wonder how did you convince your kids to give up on the junk-food and all the unhealthy snacks??? i am fighting an endless battle...
Dolci http://www.dolci.co.il
Dolci

Postby Co11lin » Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:48 am

This is nice post about kids and organics.
I feel very glad to find this post.

_________
quick detox
Co11lin

Postby elenalee » Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:00 pm

thanks for the post
i like it
===============
web design
elenalee

Postby Saw121yer » Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:41 am

This is very nice and informative post.
Thanks for sharing.

Postby Micko07 » Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:40 am

Africa's Best Kids Organics Ultimate Moisture Extra Virgin Olive Oil Plus Shea Butter Conditioning Shampoo therapeutic herbal formula gently removes buildup
Micko07

Postby bedbugbitesblogg » Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:18 pm

Kids Organics: Natural and Organic Foods for kids, Natural and Organic Products and Supplements for family, Healthy and Organic Cooking and Recipes.What Do Bed Bug Bites Look Like
bedbugbitesblogg

Next

Return to Organic Food