Please share best organic food ?

Share your opinions on Organic Food and Organic Food Sources.

Postby emily » Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:49 am

Looking some best organic food for startup!
emily

Re: Please share best organic food ?

Postby lexinejasper » Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:32 am

There are so many organic foods to eat, but vegetables are good for your health. Smoking, drinks and other kind of junky foods may damage your healthy life. For more knowledge contact Dave Ruel and ask whatever you want about organic food and fitness.
lexinejasper

Postby Darian Corinne » Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:55 am

Organic.org is an educational site that details what organic food is and the health and nutrition benefits associated with it. The site also has great product reviews and a store finder for locating the best organic food.
Darian Corinne

Postby Adam54 » Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:19 am

Good question! I think green veggies are the best organic foods. But I don’t like eating veggies. So I take them in raw form by blending them in my Green drink that I take every morning.
Adam54

Postby theecostore » Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:56 am

TURMERIC POWDER
Conventional turmeric cultivation uses varieties of toxic chemical fertilizers and pesticides. For instance, the seed material (rhizomes) is first treated by farmers with fungicides and pesticides (copper oxychloride, dithane M-45, Bavistin).

Turmeric powder sold in the market is further adulterated with starch powder or saw dust dyed yellow with coal for dyes (including metanil yellow) or with lead chromate which is cheaply available. Lead poisoning can cause or worsen anemia, abdominal pain, neurological problems, kidney damage, hypertension and foetal distress.

Organic Turmeric Powder is made by boiling rhizomes of turmeric for 30-40 minutes until bubbles and white fumes come out, then drained and dried in the sun for 10 to 15 days, until they become dry and hard. The dry turmeric then cleaned and polished mechanically in a drum rotated by hand or by power to make powder.

Medicinal Benefits :

Turmeric Powder heals many health disorders like liver problems, digestive disorders, skin diseases, wounds, bacterial infection, and eye disorder. Turmeric has long been used in Medicinal as an anti-inflammatory.
Refer : http://theecostore.in/index.php?route=p ... blog&id=34 for more details
theecostore

Postby Engres » Tue May 03, 2016 7:29 am

Of course the best organic food is vegetables. I like it then i often bring it for lunch because i do not have time to cook so I bought it on my neighbor that serving the food catering close to my house.
Engres

Postby accnda » Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:18 am

The best organic food is: www.saintmartinsabbey.com
I visited them and seen how they prepare the product. Incredible !
Of course is organic and is italian food, the best.
accnda

Return to Organic Food