Health Benefits of Organic Food

Share your opinions on Organic Food and Organic Food Sources.

Health Benefits of Organic Food

Postby Alex » Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:59 am

The health benefits of organic food are more based on perception than real facts. However, the sweeping public opinion that organic food is healthier than conventional food is quite strong, and is the main reason for about 30% of growth in the organic food industry over the past 5-6 years. Much of this inflated support of organic food as a healthier alternative comes from environmental groups who don’t want pesticides and fertilizers to do any more damage to the environment, so promoting organic foods, which don’t use those types of chemicals, seems like a good way to get the results they want. The producers of organic food are also very strong contributors to the idea that organic food is superior to other types.

Organic Facts is a strong proponent of organic food; however, this website also believes in putting across the most accurate facts to its visitors. This article will explain which aspects of organic food are actually beneficial for your health, and which ones have been misrepresented in recent years.

First of all, there is a small amount of scientific evidence to show that organic food is better in quality than conventional food. Scientific research conducted thus far on various organic food items has not been able to give strong evidence about the superiority of organic food over non-organic food. As a result, even the FDA and the USDA clearly mention that non-organic food is as healthy as organic food. However, there are some scientific studies that have proved organic milk and organic tomatoes to be better than the non-organic varieties. Studies are also ongoing about a variety of other types of organic food that may have additional health benefits compared to the non-organic varieties.
Alex

Re: Health Benefits of Organic Food

Postby Aubrey » Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:51 am

Organic foods are really suitable for human being now days; apart from natural foods people are given more preference to organic food. As we have found less pesticide in organic foods which is really helpful for human health; therefore the use of organic foods are really helpful for human health in comparison to conventional foods.
http://www.gsplantfoods.com/garden-solutions.html
Aubrey

Postby JRJH » Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:39 pm

When I switched to a more organic diet, I absolutely noticed a difference in how I felt. It's scary to think of how much chemical-laden foot we eat.
JRJH

Postby johnmarker » Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:10 pm

You actually realize the importance of the organic food when you suddenly switch from the regular artificial food to the real and natural healthy organic foods.
johnmarker

Postby oceanwild » Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:49 am

has any one know green tea extract ? is that organic food. willing buy some from local pharmacy store.
oceanwild

Postby PlentyWell » Wed May 04, 2016 7:01 pm

I am a recent consumer of organic foods but I can tell you that my loyalty is increasing with each passing day. I am loving the positive energy and such a genuine taste that I enjoy after consuming organic fruits and vegetables. http://www.plentywell.com/top-3-health- ... nic-foods/ I've also started buying organic flours, organic pulses, organic spices, organic baby foods etc. Apart from the fact that I am consuming nutritious and pesticide-free food, organics give me an immense satisfaction in contributing to building a more sustainable future.
PlentyWell

Postby carniolan » Fri May 06, 2016 10:01 pm

I personaly like to dig my hands into the earth in my mom's vegetable garden.
To start with a few seeds or plant a small seedling tomato...and watch it grow...------!
THIS is really the best thing ever! WHY??

Because (from my personal experience) only then you actually KNOW what you eat and AWARE that you put 100% of your time and energy into cultivating and finnaly eating your OWN natural foods.

Just amazing.

Cheers!
carniolan

Postby ZaraMacDonnell » Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:35 am

Yup, It is really amazing, i also love to grow vegetables with me hand.
healthycaterpillar.com
ZaraMacDonnell

Return to Organic Food