Why to have organic food?

Share your opinions on Organic Food and Organic Food Sources.

Re: Why to have organic food?

Postby fishopaoiu69 » Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:37 pm

1. Nutrition
2. Reduction and Prevention of Some Allergies and Diseases
3. No Genetically Modified Ingredients
4. Saving our Wildlife

Postby markdevis33 » Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:43 pm

According to some study conducted.. Non-organic fruits and vegetables were 30% more likely to have pesticides than organic fruits and vegetables..

Thats the main reason why many people shell out extra money for organic food in the belief that it's safer and more nutritious. So people choose to buy organic foods for many different reasons. One of them is perceived health benefits. I would choose food that has no pesticides and I think that's the best way to protect your health.
markdevis33

Postby robert1991 » Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:21 pm

I agree with markdevis, though organic food is expensive but then also people are ready to buy it. I think there should be a "organic revolution"....
robert1991

Postby markdevis33 » Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:47 am

Organic food is not prepared using chemical fertilizers and pesticides.Tastes better than non organic food.There is minimal soil, air and water pollution.Also people feel happy that the animals are not confined to a miserable caged life while eating organic animal products.
markdevis33

Postby growfoo » Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:45 pm

There are many reasons why organic is better for you. The main reason though is GMO. GMO for those of you that don't know, stands for genetically modified organisms. GMO foods are often times stripped of valuable nutrition in order for our produce to be either bigger in size, or to fight off bugs. Doesn't sound THAT bad right? The problem with GMO's is that because they are a fairly new thing, we do not know the effects it will have on our bodies yet.
growfoo

Postby nelsontwain » Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:38 am

Organic foods mainly consist of nutrients in 50% more quantity along with vitamins and minerals. These foods are extensively farmed nowadays. The main benefit of organic food is to reduce the harm of pesticides.
nelsontwain

Postby latinaMetro » Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:16 pm

There are few benefits of organic foods, mainly nutrients for antioxidants and their predictably grown-up foils.
latinaMetro

Postby marvinlzinn » Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:13 pm

All of those are correct. But to simplify the meaning I just say that God created everything perfect. Any change is a defect. More changes make it poison. The poison is made because it becomes addictive (like sugar) and makes more money. Love of money is the root of all evil. (I Tim. 6:10)

marvin
marvinlzinn

Postby mocelj » Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:12 am

Organic food is mainly good for everything,
but I read some interesting staff about myths for organic food on http://foodsthatcure.com/, interesting website

Regards
mocelj

Postby Aubrey » Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:22 am

Before you find the solution first you have to know details about organic food and which are consider as organic food. The list of organic food has no limitation. You can easily found it directly from farming sector. Other wise there are several organic food available in many food market. Getting organic food directly is quite difficult.
Aubrey

PreviousNext

Return to Organic Food