What Food is Not Allowed in Atkins Diet

Atkins Diet support and discussion

Re: What Food is Not Allowed in Atkins Diet

Postby silliker » Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:20 am

I think I can't stand Atkins Diet. I cannot live without coffee. I think I need a lot of practice just to avoid the foods that are not allowed in this diet which happens to be my favorite foods.

Chicago Food Grade Warehouse at Diversified Entities, LLC!
silliker

Postby Rosita » Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:04 am

You're right. Families with children will definitely not like such type of diet and neither will they follow this diet strictly. But then again, in my opinion, its ok sometimes to let go a little. :D

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The more you know, the more you know you don't know.
beef meatball recipe
Rosita

Postby markdevis33 » Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:39 pm

Atkins diet mainly concentrates on food consumption that are rich and fatty which avoid the food consumption of non fatty food.Eating all this foodstuff finally makes you loose weight at one short and creates a decrease in appetite.
markdevis33

Postby fergald » Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:55 am

Hi,

yes was reading about people saying they get severe bad breadth as a side effect. Don't some seriously negative discussions on the Athkins Diet.

Fergald
Athkins Diet
fergald

Previous

Return to Atkins Diet