Diet Tips

Talk about all other types of diets here.

Re: Diet Tips

Postby herbaltea » Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:40 am

There are lots of diet tips available on Internet. In my opinion, numerous studies have shown that vitamin supplements taken daily provide additional protection against cancers. If you are not eating enough of the right food, it can lead to deficiency of certain chemicals leading to anxiety and depression.

Postby johnreal » Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:17 am

Your tips are really awesome and beneficial also , and it is really easy to do so every one can do it who is lose their weight.
johnreal

Postby johnreal » Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:31 am

You had given good detail .but I am trying this one If you don't like plain water, try adding citrus or a splash of juice, or brew infused teas like mango or peach, which have lots of flavor but no calories.
johnreal

Postby helloyou » Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:34 am

In nutrition, diet is the sum of food consumed by a person or other organism. Dietary habits are the habitual decisions an individual or culture makes when choosing what foods to eat. With the word diet, it is often implied the use of specific intake of nutrition for health or weight-management reasons (with the two often being related). Although humans are omnivores, each culture and each person holds some food preferences or some food taboos, due to personal tastes or ethical reasons. Individual dietary choices may be more or less healthful.

parapharmacie discount
helloyou

Postby Dolphin123 » Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:48 am

lara wrote:If you want to go for healthy Diet Tips, first you have know these dieting myths:

1. If I drastically cut calories, I'll lose weight faster.

When you take your caloric intake down too low, you are actually sending your body into "starvation mode". Your body wants to maintain your weight when it "thinks" you are starving; therefore, your metabolism will actually slow down and you may not lose weight.
2. The stricter the diet, the better it will work.

The stricter a diet is -- completely eliminating entire food groups; eating just one food (e.g. cabbage soup) -- the less effective it will be in the end. You'll get tired of the allowed food and when you feel really deprived, you're likely to call it quits altogether.
3. I should get rid of my favorite less-than-healthful foods.

By treating yourself to your old favorites now and again, you'll stay motivated and you'll be less likely to give in to a binge. Just make sure you get back on track after your treat. Moderation is the key to successful, long-term weight loss.
4. Eating late at night will cause me to gain weight.

All things considered, it doesn't really matter when you eat, only how many calories you eat and burn in a day. Whether you're eating in the morning or at midnight your body turns any extra calories into fat. In fact, eating a light snack -- like cheese and crackers -- before bed may help you sleep better.
5. I shouldn't eat between meals.

On the contrary, eating a small, healthful snack between meals will help keep your blood sugar at an even keel and keep your metabolism going strong. You'll also avoid getting too hungry so you don't over-eat at your next meal.
6. Fat is bad.

Everybody needs to include some fat in their diet. We need it; plus, it makes dishes more satisfying and palatable. Some fats are even good for you, like omega-3 fatty acids, which are found predominantly in fish and shellfish.

gorgeous tips. I'm excited to follow these tips and live happy and healthy life.

Postby katewillson » Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:48 am

hi
in todays life style the biggest challenge for us to be healthy.
i drink a glass of lemonade every morning. and take sprouted salad..
it gives best result and we dont get fat in our body.
--------------------
HGH Supplements
katewillson

Postby jenkins.gray » Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:16 am

The following Diet Tips are:
Think about what you can add to your diet, not what you should take away.
Be choosy about nighttime snacks.
Consider whether you're really hungry.
jenkins.gray

Postby adipex » Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:12 am

Thanks for share on this thread..i am following your instruction from last months and i have reduce my 2 kg weight. thanks lots. adipex 37.5
adipex

Postby gabriel » Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:03 am

Why not seek an expert advice first before you go on a diet because they can surely help you to figure out what's the best kind or type of diet that will suit you and make you lose weight in a short span of time.

Online Chocolate Store
gabriel

Postby kadentrom » Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:38 am

This helps decrease the purine concentration in the body and this in turn helps to reduce the amount of uric acid being produced. Keeping the level of uric acid in the blood low will avoid the formation of the uric acid crystals in our joints which causes the very painful gout attacks.

barcodes
kadentrom

PreviousNext

Return to Other Diets