10 Smartest Diet Tips Ever

Talk about all other types of diets here.

10 Smartest Diet Tips Ever

Postby carvercasey » Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:40 am

Hello Everyone,

I am going to discuss 10 Smartest Diet Tips Ever.

1) Water to detoxify

You must drink a lot of water when you are hungry. Do not try to look for snacks and binge. A jug of water or fresh fruit juice is a wonderful way of dieting.

2) 5 meals a must

You can think of increasing your daily activities every single day in order to lose weight. You must increase your diet activities and enjoy yourself. You must concentrate on eating 5 meals at least that include fruits and vegetables.

3) Know your hunger pangs

You need to ask yourself if you are hungry and how hungry you are. You will ideally feel refreshed and energetic. In case you feel tired, then you know you have eaten too much.

4) Eat light at night

You must avoid eating when you are watching the television. You can either stay away from the kitchen or you could buy something that has very low calories.

5) Relish the favorite little by little

If your favorite food happens to be French fries then you will have the desire to eat it more. So, limit your intake of your favorite food that is more on the oily side. When you eat less, it is psychological and the desire to eat your favorite food will increase.

6) Light meals all through

You must eat lots of low calorie food in greater amounts all through the day. While you start the day with a heavy breakfast, end the day with a very minimal meal for dinner.

7) Proteins a must

Protein should be included in your food more. This will satisfy your hunger really fast and take your food with fat or carbohydrates. Protein can burn calories fast such as yogurt, cheese, beans, etc.

8) Spice it up

Spicy food is good for your heart. It helps you build your immune system and also burn calories. Make sure that the food you make is fast to cook and at the same time healthy.

9) Frozen Food

Make sure that the food you eat is healthy and fast to cook. Frozen food is also good to eat and healthy too.

10) Diet determination

One must be perseverent enough to work on the diet tips which is most vital to staying fit and healthy. Be determined and enjoy your workout.
carvercasey

Re: 10 Smartest Diet Tips Ever

Postby princecarspian » Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:31 pm

You have given great information about the diet . I will appreciate it . I like the suggest about the protein because protein is necessary for our health and it help from some deceases.
princecarspian

Postby shaw » Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:22 pm

Living longer with a healthy diet. I always have some special food in my daily diet. I recommend to make the following food groups a part of your daily diet:

Spirulina (blue-green algae)
Cranberries, Blueberries, Blackberries
Leafy greens
Almonds and Walnuts
Flax seed

Please check out my website ( still updating… ), I have list of some healthy diet recipes
https://sites.google.com/site/livinghealthyway/
shaw

Postby joannaedwin » Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:24 pm

All tips are very beneficial and useful too but I have some more :
Smaller meals throughout the day rather then larger meals.
Eat fat burning foods which will speed up your metabolism.
Eat to live, don't live to eat.
Reducing the fats by doing exercise that you eat during the day.
Eat slowly.

Postby princehallowen » Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:24 pm

You have given a lot of information on diet. I appreciate it. I like to tell them the protein since the protein is in our health and the help of some deaths.
princehallowen

Postby bethel211 » Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:11 am

All tips are very good and smart tips for diet. The tip number two is really very nice tip for me becasue I break my meal in only two parts rather than five parts. So now onwards I shall try to break it into five parts.

Postby chief07 » Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:19 pm

Hey I never knew that spicy food was actually good for you! More homemade curries coming up, yay

Postby He11rry » Tue May 31, 2011 10:09 am

These are all very nice and useful tips.
I really impress with your work and i hope continue sharing these kind of nice tips.

Last edited by He11rry on Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
He11rry

Postby Co11lin » Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:28 pm

These are all very nice tips.
I feel very glad to find this post.

_____
quick detox
Co11lin

Postby lara08 » Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:13 am

Spice it up
Spicy food is good for your heart. It helps you build your immune system and also burn calories. Make sure that the food you make is fast to cook and at the same time healthy.

I love spicy food, it's nice to know that eating spicy food is good for my heart and spicy food is good for a person who wants to loss her or his weight. This 10 Smarter diets tips ever is really help me a lot and so informative. :D

Singapore Food Dining
lara08

Next

Return to Other Diets