Exercise and Fitness

Talk about anything related to fitness and exercise here.

Re: Exercise and Fitness

Postby willim » Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:39 am

Exercise offers best advantages and health in morning as a result of at that point we will have best oxygen...
willim

Postby willim » Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:43 am

I have question? Who does exercise in early morning? And what obtaining from it? I have question?
willim

Postby willim » Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:49 am

Exercise is incredibly essential for our body and life. Healthy body is important for a healthy mind. Exercise keeps our body's age long and excellent.
willim

Loose Skin and Weight Loss

Postby bestweightlosstips » Mon May 13, 2013 6:30 am

Quick weight loss is the coveted dream of dieters all over the world. To enjoy better health and confidence – and to do it all in a matter of months – is the hope of everyone who goes on a crash diet or undergoes bariatric surgery.

Sometimes quick weight loss is attainable. It can even be sustained if the dieter is willing to make long-term lifestyle changes that promote a healthier weight. But sometimes rapid weight loss comes with unforeseen consequences.

Loose skin is a common complaint among people who have lost a lot of weight in a short amount of time. Now that they have lost a massive amount of fat, their skin hangs in drapes from their arms, back, and stomach.

For some, this is merely a cosmetic concern. For others, it leads to impaired range of motion.

While loose skin is a sad fact of quick weight loss, there are ways to avoid it, or to deal with it if it becomes a problem.
bestweightlosstips

Postby mandysk8581 » Fri May 02, 2014 8:08 am

exercise is very important to get healthy and fit body.
mandysk8581

Postby teenali » Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:27 pm

My favorite exercise is Cardio and Aerobic
but with that i am stick with my diet plan,
natural fruits and vegetables works too.
teenali

Postby WandaJ » Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:00 pm

thanks for the good information

Nice clip
WandaJ

Postby leahsfitness » Sat Dec 27, 2014 8:37 am

I'm agreed with your reviews. Exercise and fitness is really important. But now a days life schedule is getting so busy. People don't have much time to take care of there fitness. That's why i decided to share my personal fitness secrets that includes effective workout, fitness exercises, diet plans and further more... I simply follow the approach of Leah's Fitness to get quick and fast results...
leahsfitness

Postby AndrewLRose » Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:41 am

Exercise is very Important that can help you keep your body fit. There is a great connection between Exercise and Fitness. Before my body was excessive mass and heavy and my muscles were certainly not in great shape. I joined a gym as my friend’s suggestion with the hope I was able to build my body strong and hard by taking tough and hard exercise and finally I am successful. I become more self confident now. You can follow me to have a muscular body.
AndrewLRose

Postby seeratmehra » Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:54 am

proper diet and a lots of water in daily routine are the best plane to maintain the body.
seeratmehra

PreviousNext

Return to Fitness and Exercise Forum