Belly fat... How to loose it???

Talk about anything related to fitness and exercise here.

Belly fat... How to loose it???

Postby kellyleon » Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:33 am

I'm not overweight. I like everything on my body besides my belly fat and the fat on my sides.I don't want to get abs though just a flat tummy. I also have a swim party coming up in 2 months and need to lose it by then.Kindly suggest some good tips please..

And anyone of you heard about Customized Fat Loss program? I see many reviews about this program online in the last few days and I wonder if one of you here bought the Customized Fat Loss program and see any success with it? I will be very happy to hear good or bad things about this program if someone here tried it.

I'll be look forward for your positives replies :-)
________
Kelly Leon
kellyleon

Re: Belly fat... How to loose it???

Postby stevewilson » Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:50 pm

Try doing fast sprints in the morning, known as HIIT High intensity Interval Training, this boosts your metabolism way high to burn more fat and do this before breakfast for maximum fat loss.
stevewilson

Postby kellyleon » Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:42 am

stevewilson wrote:Try doing fast sprints in the morning, known as HIIT High intensity Interval Training, this boosts your metabolism way high to burn more fat and do this before breakfast for maximum fat loss.

Is this good to target the specific area of the body is that belly?? I heard abdominal workout like Crunches, Ab Pulse Ups, Hanging Leg Raises etc.. are solution to lose belly fat. In addition someone also suggest me a fat loss program named customized fat loss. The program looks attractive and convincing but I'm not sill convinced enough to buy it because i don't know pros and cons. Here is the web address Customized Fat Loss Description & Review
kellyleon

Postby teenali » Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:21 pm

A desire to lose your belly fat is a step toward improved health, given the
significance of holding fat in this part of your body.
teenali

Postby Wapster » Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:42 pm

Losing weight is very difficult task to everyone but there are many exercises helpful in weight loss. Natural products that are available in market are also helpful for reducing weight.The effective tool for fight against fat is Colostrum.Bovine Colostrum which contains a huge quantity of nutrients and vitamins is the best for human body. When it comes to losing weight, Colostrum takes action through the IGF - 1 protein which builds lean muscle, increases bone mass and nutrient uptake.

Postby MistyJhones » Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:06 am

Water! the best and highly recommended drink to lose belly.

Postby Haleon » Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:37 am

Green tea and citrus fruits juices specially grapefruit juice and lemon water are very useful to lose the belly fat.
I have lost 20 pounds fat through these drinks. I take lemon water or grapefruit juice in my breakfast and green tea in dinner, and also eat green vegetables salad in lunch. This diet plan really works for the fat burning and weight control purposes.

Maitland Boot Camp
Haleon

Postby evajill » Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:20 pm

Improve your diet. Bad eating habits can obstruct weight loss efforts. Eliminate fatty foods & sugary foods from your diet. Pick lean meats, fresh fruits & vegetables, & eat no over 130 grams of crabs a day. here is something useful for you: Kyle Leon Scam.
evajill

Postby ednachopin » Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:46 am

Maybe the following tips can help you.

1) Eat six small meals a day. Stoking your body with food every three to four hours can rev your metabolism to the max.
2) Run 10 100-yard sprints and burn up to 500 calories.
3) Wait 20 minutes before going for seconds.
4) Throw on a hoodie before working out. When your muscles are warm, you actually burn more calories.
5) Use a smaller dinner plate—it’ll limit how much you can pile on.
6) Use a blue dinner plate. Studies show the color has an appetite- suppressing effect (as opposed to red and yellow plates).
7) Sub in nonfat Greek yogurt for mayo and sour cream—you’ll save 700 cals and 100 cals per half cup, respectively.
8) Eat peanuts from their shells. You’ll nosh on 50% fewer nuts in a sitting just trying to peel before eating.
9) Chew on sugar-free mint gum after a meal. Mint flavors send signals to your brain that it’s time to stop eating.
10) Snack on pistachios instead of pretzels.
11) Take up power yoga. You can burn up to 344 calories a class.
12) Train fasted once a week. This helps the body to keep adrenaline high and blood sugar low.
13)Try some supplements such as garcinia cambogia or green tea to help you while doing enough exercise.
ednachopin

Postby williamcarter » Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:56 am

hi ,
i read your thread ,my suggestion would be do some physical activity,walk daily for 45 minutes and take larger steps,snacks on dill pickles becoz they have one calorie per pickles,eat more protiens,avoid sugar and beverages.
williamcarter

Next

Return to Fitness and Exercise Forum