Why is belly fat so hard to get rid off?

Talk about anything related to fitness and exercise here.

Why is belly fat so hard to get rid off?

Postby mayka » Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:42 pm

Some people have children and pop right back into shape others have children and never get rid of belly fat even if they try. Why? :(
mayka

Re: Why is belly fat so hard to get rid off?

Postby aaaaaa » Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:47 pm

aaaaaa
Site Admin

Postby ABBALA » Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:45 am

I will read from time to time for that.
ABBALA

Postby claudine00 » Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:55 pm

Belly fat is hard to get rid off if you don't do any remedy for this. For an instance, try to take an exercise, do it daily at least in the morning for an hour. You can jog, run, or walk with your pet. You may also have a diet meal program to monitor your food intake. :)
claudine00

Postby brucemendes » Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:33 am

hi there....

Hi, I am 34 year old male and have a lot of fat around my stomach (beer belly) and that is the only problem area as it measures 35 inches. I am going to gym regularly from last 8 months and can see good results on my rest of the body but not much effect on stomach fat. I go to gym 5 days a week do 20-25 minutes of jogging/running, ab crunches twice a week and weight training. Regarding diet, I have already stopped eating carbs after 7 PM and dont eat rice, potatoes, cheese and other fatty things. I consume alcohol moderately once a week. Please suggest what should I do additionally to get rid of belly flab. Thanks in advance
brucemendes

Postby watson » Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:54 am

Hi, thanks for the tips. That was a great help to me.

Resume Writing Services
watson

Postby pollocktrance » Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:38 pm

There is a certain amount of fat cells, each body part, and you do not understand how to actually go and reorganize our genes, there is literally nothing you can do is help! So instead of worrying about how to burn belly fat down, I suggest just trying to lose more weight in general. There is no way to make a point by reducing fat and where it will eventually become genetically designed for the purpose, there is no way around it.
pollocktrance

Postby orange » Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:37 am

since i've start taking medicine i notice i gain weight. and i already had belly fats. i've been trying lot of remedy, exercise but nothing happens. i think the medicine i've been taking have side effects.
orange

Postby jemima.harris » Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:11 am

Belly fat is so hard to get rid of as compared to any other fat on the body. It like other fat on the body but for reducing belly fat we have to do extra effort for reducing it like following exactly exercise for it means abdominal exercises to tone the stomach muscles,Healthy eating habits etc.

Countryside dating
jemima.harris

Postby jhonpaul » Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:07 pm

Surely its hard but its not impossible, keep on exercising and dieting, one day you would be able to get rid of this...
jhonpaul

Next

Return to Fitness and Exercise Forum