Some Exercise Tips

Talk about anything related to fitness and exercise here.

Some Exercise Tips

Postby neilkevin » Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:34 pm

1. See your doctor before you start any exercise program. Get a full physical to make sure everything's in working order, then find a personal trainer in your neighborhood and make an appointment with him or her for a consultation. Most trainers will give you a free consultation and help you figure out what your fitness level is, your body fat and circumference measurements, and the right way to start a program.

2. Start Slow! Many beginners make the mistake of doing too much when they first start out. If you haven't worked out in a while (or ever) start with a walking program of about 20 to 30 minutes, 3 days a week. Each session, add a few minutes to your workout to progress each week.

3. Write down your workouts every day, making notes about what you did, how you felt and how you improved since your last workout.

4. Schedule your workouts each week, just like you would a doctor's appointment.

5. Harass your best friend, spouse or significant other into working out with you!

6. Every day, ask yourself how you will make your life healthier. It can be as simple as drinking more water or parking farther away from the front door.

7. Reward yourself! Give yourself a massage when you reach your goals, or maybe some new workout clothes.

8. Set daily or weekly goals. Long term goals are great, but are so far away we often forget why we're working so hard. To stay motivated, write down a daily or weekly goal and then follow number 7 (rewarding yourself) if you reach it.

9. Prepare for your workout the night before by packing your gym bag or, if you work out at home, laying out your workout clothes so when you get home, you're ready to go.

10. Eat regularly throughout the day so you don't bonk during your workout.
neilkevin

Re: Some Exercise Tips

Postby claudine00 » Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:58 pm

Hey, thank you for posting your exercise tips. I'm sure it will work 100% if you'll follow each steps to be fit and healthy. :)
claudine00

Postby davisreed » Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:03 am

Hi..
Thanks for the such a useful tips regarding the Exercise part...
davisreed

Postby mohit_sharma » Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:05 am

Excellent tips.And choose an exercise that you are likely to do each day. Some experts say that walking is the best exercise simply because it is something that is easy to do on a continual basis. There is no need for special equipment, and you can do it absolutely anywhere.
mohit_sharma

Postby KateDesiraeReid » Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:47 am

Hi..
Thanks for the such a useful tips regarding the Exercise,its very useful for me
KateDesiraeReid

Postby muchojem » Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:45 am

thanks for that tips..
it will be very helpful for me.
i will start now.. :D :D :D
muchojem

Postby oliviathn » Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:26 am

These all tips are very great and I ruled and included some of the exercise form above post. Now I am better than before because of exercise tips. Some experts advise that walking is the best and helpful for health because it is easy to do continuously and other reason is no require any special equipment, and you can do it everywhere.
oliviathn

Postby businessone01 » Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:17 am

Hello Fiends,
Exercise is the most important part of our daily routine,i have some good exercise tips.The first and most important thing is trainer,find a personal trainer.trainers will give you a consultation and help you figure out what your fitness level is, your body fat and circumference measurements,and the right way to start a exercise.set a daily ,weekly or monthly plan for you exercise. eat regularly and healthy food.
businessone01

Postby pollocktrance » Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:30 pm

There is no drug or treatment, except for activities that very expensive and painful. It is not the size, but the technique and how to use. Always do exercise before or after meal and keep the gape of approx of 2 to 3 hrs. in doing exercise. Always do as your body suites don't ever take the over weight.
pollocktrance

Postby newscctv » Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:21 am

Hello Fiends,
Exercise is the most important part of our daily routine,i have some good exercise tips.The first and most important thing is trainer,find a personal trainer. Trainers will give you a consultation and help you figure out what your fitness level is, your body fat and circumference measurements,and the right way to start a exercise.set a daily ,weekly or monthly plan for you exercise. eat regularly and healthy food.
newscctv

Next

Return to Fitness and Exercise Forum